Tuesday, October 22, 2013

STOP-PP-pushing me!

(I'll edit his later.) We have a coffee machine at work… an automat. It takes coins and the sugar will eventually kill you. I had a coffee machine in my dream last night. It was a nice one. It kept giving me extra coins and I couldn't fit them in my coin purse so I just kept stuffing them in my pockets and shoes (?). A man came behind me. He wanted to use the machine but I hadn't gotten my cup yet, I was still in the middle of making money with it  He started pushing me, poking and kicking slightly with the tip of his shoe. I told him to "Back it off!" He didn't listen. This is where my dreams tap in to some freaky ancient monkey shit DNA… I roared at him like a lion and went real close to his face and snapped my teeth right by his nose. He looked wary but kept yelling he wanted to use "that darn machine!" I was still waiting for my cup to fill so I jumped at him (I jumped maybe 5cm, he's really close) and licked his face. I literally wet his whole cheek. I do this in my dreams a lot! I think I've seen it in so many movies where you get out of a tight grip just by kissing the attacker (I think Roger Rabbit or Bugs Bunny did it). He backed off. I got my coffee and a kilo of change. The guy was quite handsome: Athletic, youngish, well groomed… but WHAT AN ASS HOLE. Looks aren't everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment