Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Supps 'n' bench

I went to a supplement store the other night.
Bright red walls and lots of different supps for just about any workout  :)

3 huge guys were talking about stretching and one of them was doing his chest&biceps workout in the store! They had a mini gym in the middle of he store and the owner (a former bodybuilder) let his friends come in and do a workout if they used some of the powders he was selling and if they promised to give their opinion about the products :)

Actually anyone was allowed to do a short workout if they tried some of the products.

....

I'm buying something to take before my workouts. But I think I'll stay away from pump formulas and Too many (different) stimulants. Just something easy like the coffee I've been using :)

No comments:

Post a Comment