Thursday, November 12, 2015

My bff

I see you almost every week. We smile and laugh. We sweat and grin. We show our weaknesses to each other and we grow stronger together. We hate it when we have to part in the end and we can't wait to be together again.
It's a love story.
It's a way of life.
It's as good as sex.
I give myself to you and you make me pay for every breath I take in your arms...

...

I miss you.
I was too tired and busy to come to you tonight. It will be too late when I finally have the time... but we'll always have tomorrow.
The next time.
I can already feel my heart racing.
How rough will you be on me?

I'll see you and my blood will boil. I'll touch you and squeeze you with the very light of my soul.
I wish I could spend more time with you.
I wish it was tomorrow already.

No comments:

Post a Comment