Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Lift - bitch!

I took another day off. Last time I was at the gym was last Saturday... ooohhh... I need rest and I need time to get my writing together.

I'm working on a (Finnish) book and on a movie script. I love working on both of them but it takes so much more time to be creative than to just lift heavy shit and take a shower afterwards ;)

I still write short stories every now and then. I've started printing some of them out to see them in "real light". It actually helps to see physical proof of the stuff I've tapped on the keyboard. I feel much better about the time I spend in my own thoughts and imagination now :)

And kiddo is almost walking. He can stand by himself for several seconds and he uses his walking Brio -thing every day all by himself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment