Friday, May 22, 2015

1st week

So did I gain weight or fat?

Well it started looking bad in the middle even though I was eating everything and the wallpaper. .. then I got a shock of my life when I thought I might be seriously sick.... got over that and went on a road trip with kiddo and spent two nights in Helsinki.

Felt better and kept eating like it was my biggest joy in life :)
Went to (super stuffed) Ikea and nearly remembered to visit Varusteleka... we got some small things to make life easier and safer  <3

Had my 3rd workout (3/8) and found that I'm much stronger than in my 1st work out ;) I nearly doubled my reps. This means I get to add 5kg to the 2 sets in my next A workout.

Sooo.... did I gain weight:

Yes.
Kinda.
Not alot.

Aaargh. .....

I think I might have a worm in me?

No comments:

Post a Comment