Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Dropping things and leaving things behind to make space

I've done a bunch of stuff this week...

I quit from 3 facebook groups (that I don't even need) and I sold a few items I don't use anymore. I sent stuff -that I've been hanging on to for no reason- to people who might need them.

I'm cleaning up my life again. I switched the sofas around in the living room and I went on a long walk with baba and I sent some novels to a "publisher" to see if they like 'em and I might earn a few bucks...

I'm making plans and planning my future while planning to plan to succeed :) Planning to plan better :D HAH!

I finally found my golden pen. It marks anything. I'm going to write my name on my lifting belt so people will stop wondering if I stole it from the gym (it looks JUST like the belt we have there)...

No comments:

Post a Comment