Saturday, May 30, 2015

Certified citizen

We bought new winter tyres this week from a normal civilian. What I mean is that we did not go to a tyre shop but we did stop by a nice house and met a fun guy with cool cars :D

Well... we didn't have exact change so honey ended up paying online on the guy's laptop. It's just as safe as giving paper money but it takes a while and the seller might feel jumpy until the money finds it's way to his bank. (Even when he writes his own account number and sees the exchange beeing made...)

I started thinking about finding a way to make deals like this more relaxing... what if we had a system that kept a record of everyone who was "a good citizen" and worth trusting blindly...

Yeah... hmmm...
This sounds kinda familiar? Hmmm..

If everyone had a microchip that would keep a virtual profile of the person on it and if I were -let's say- selling my violin and I only want to sell it to a certain type of person. I could rank my buyers before letting them come see my violin...
Hmmm...
Why do I keep thinking that the Natzis already tried something like this...

Sounds like something the school teachers warned us about in the 90's... about the end of the world and the coming of the antichrist. I guess I went to school in the 1690's.

:D

What a crappy idea.

Let's just stick to talking BS and antiBS and not trusting anyone...blindly.

No comments:

Post a Comment