Saturday, May 16, 2015

Calm, collected and composed

I plan a lot.
I watch a lot of TV too.
I watch documentaries and movies and cartoons (for kiddo)... I'm watching a documentary about steroids right now. It's  actually a very boring one...

I know enough about douping and steroids to stay away from them but when kiddo gets older and he sees how we live, how we train, how we eat and treat our bodies I hope and pray that he will not feel the need to grow like crazy in a very short time.
Sometimes I wonder if I could keep him so occupied in life that he would Never feel that his body is not enough. But he was born human... he was born an individual and anything and everything I do or say to him will still pass through His brain and He makes the choices in his life.

Maybe I could still program him a bit?  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment