Friday, May 22, 2015

Have - Do - Be

B. I'm starting to feel like I owe my life to you... :)


This is really hard...
I love the way it gives me pain...
It's really important and so simple and so, so hard (for me)...

I'll start by asking myself questions:

"How do you live your life? Do you search daily for ways to be successful or famous or just a better You? Do look for the beginning of the "road to your future" in education or career or something that can be measured?"

Look at the headline again and read it backwards. BE - DO - HAVE.

What if you first decide who you ARE instead of trying to find the perfect combination of education and experience to fill your CV... (my CV... this is what I've always done: Looked good on paper so I can prove myself in ways that can be measured.)

What if, after deciding to BE who you want to BE, it would actually be more possible to DO what you've always wanted to DO... (how simple is that! ;) )

And then, after all that, you'll HAVE that thing/feeling/mater/life/stuff that you need to be successful in your line of work etc.

I'm leaving this post short for a reason.
If anyone reads this and wonders about it I want them to fill in the blanks for themselves...

I know I still have a lot of blank spots in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment