Monday, June 15, 2015

Just shoot the MF...

It was a gun & security show. One of the biggest in Finland. I was on a team of explosive experts and we kept sweeping the show areas with our special equipment (they looked like satellite phones but they were sensors to snif out explosives and dangerous radiation). We had gotten a letter that someone was planning an attack on the Saudi Arabian group who were showing off their new "sand proof" hot fuelling system for just about any petrol operated vehicle or machine.

One of the security checks at the door lead to a fist fight and the sec.officer found a geigermeter on the man.
"Red alert" and we woke up all the dogs. We had 10 bomb dogs and 12 androids  (small monkeys) that started sweeping the areas again. All the bathrooms were cleared and after they had interrogated  (beat the hell up) the guy with the geiger we found a small source of radiation in a garbage bin. It was right in the middle of everything.
We didn't engage at first. We just marked the place, turned our cameras and waited. One of our outside teams started a "fight" with one of the sausage stands and soon after we saw a guy running for the bin. He put his hand in and took out a package. It was the size of a normal sub sandwich but it sure weighed a lot more. We stopped him outside the building and confronted him... An older black guy. Not scared at all. He wasn't a courier. He knew what was going to happen...
Suddenly our boss shot two of our men and jumped in a car an shouted to the black man to jump in. They were in on it together!?!

"What the hell?!" I shouted.
"Ram them with the bus!" We had a bus just coming into the area with the night crew. The busdriver ran into the boss's car wrecking both of their front suspensions. The cars were stuck and we were at a stand off. Our boss told us to leave, to forget about this and trust him. He said he knew what he was doing... Some lf us hesitated. He had only wounded our men when he shot them. I knew I had never trusted that MF. He was going Down!

And I knew this would end badly...

The bus was nearly empty. The driver had been hurt but he was evacuated through the back windows just like the rest of the crew...
Our boss saw his chance. We went for the bus driver's assault rifle as his helper shot random shots into our other cars. I had sneaked into the bus already and I was going for that same rifle. We grabbed it at the same time. He had the stronger grip so he got it out of the rack but I had a good grip on the muzzle and I used it like a spear and poked his guts as hard as I could. He lost his breath and I got the gun.

Safety off - 1 shot in the chest (he had a vest) - I looked around for the other guy as our (ex) boss stumbled back and started to fall out the bus window. I kept my gun ready. I saw the black man looking at me and as he was raising his gun at me he got the shock of his life as somebody shot electrocution rods to his chest. His gun dropped to the ground as his body crouched to the joys of 50 000 Volts.

No comments:

Post a Comment