Monday, June 22, 2015

Boring life

There's nothing boring about my life but people do think so.... not a lot of people but even people who know me.

Usually it's all about my food and what I can drink and won't eat.
People worry... they buy stuff that says "fitness" on it (so I can have a snack and not explode) and it's full of sugar (so I eat it but I feel sick afterwards...) or they don't get anything or they buy like a half a carrot for everyone and expect us to eat like mice...
...and still keep asking about my diet (that isn't even a diet) and then they offer their views on eating which are usually "oh, I had half an apple and smelled some bread this morning... I don't really need food but I wish I had muscles..."
WTF?

(And before I start getting "anger mail" again Remember: most of this shit is just fictional stuff. Stop trying to find problems where there are none.)


I didn't go to the gym tonight. Honey is too busy.
I stayed home. Ate. Did some maintenance on my body.
Took a looong shower.

Ate some more :)

Living the good life ;)

BTW, if you know Korean, please contact me and help me with my rice cooker!
Thank you! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment