Thursday, June 4, 2015

Big men

Ronnie Coleman... He's huge, he's strong and I think he's cute too :)

But in my dream he was an ordinary guy. No background in bodybuilding. He wasn't muscular or athletic. He was a normal but fat guy... he was on America's biggest looser and he had made it to the top 4! I kept cheering for him. I wanted him to win! He was my favorite and I knew he had it in him to win anything he puts his mind to.

Ronnie Coleman, 8x Mr Olympia

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronnie_Coleman

Mika Nyyssölä... I got some kind of a weird super liking to this guy. He's the Happiest bodybuilder in Finland and in my mind he's the most interesting personality in the (Finnish) bb business. I hope I get a chance to work with him or for him in the future  <3

In my dream we were at his loft and he needed help moving his sofas. He had 10 sofas up there! Why couldn't he ask some of his big boy friends to come over!
Jesus, I was SO tired after all that moving and he didn't even let me stay over to recover 'cause he was in a hurry to go to the gym with his wife :D

www.mikanyyssola.fi

No comments:

Post a Comment