Monday, June 8, 2015

Because I love you

You sat in your chair by the window. I stood in front of you and blocked part of your view. I wanted to stay close to you. The night was beautiful. All those lights, all those people down there in the streets. We were so high the windows could not be opened for security reasons.
I wept.
Was this our last night together? :(
Why did you have to leave...
"Please don't leave me..." I could hardly talk.
You rubbed your face slowly. You were tired. It had been a long night.
"Babe. It's only for a while. It's my job to go. You know as well as I do that I always come back to you..."
I felt like crying and I hugged you. You held me tight and close. I could hear your heart beat and I felt your warm body...
"I love you." I whispered.
***
I woke up crying again.
Sometimes I have the strongest dreams about men... last night I spent a lifetime with Sir Patrick Stewart again <3
The dream world I have has an overwhelming affect on my days. I still miss Patrick like crazy.
Well... I'm sure he's fine. I  just noticed that he has a wife about my age. :)
(Patrick was born in 1940)
:D

Patrick has been in my dreams before:

http://lafemmefitale.blogspot.fi/2013/07/high-intensity-rest-day.html

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment