Monday, June 8, 2015

I lost the baby... again!

Had a nap. Had a dream. Woke up feeling guilty.

I've been dreaming about going to the States some day and taking part in a Warhouse gymcamp! :)

So I did.
In my dreams, but hey... I had fun And got to meet everyone without spending any money on tickets or time on flying.

I was there with baba. It was the "last camp before xmas" and parts of the gym were ice cold. Dana Linn Bailey was training in front of everybody. She talked about shoulder control on a hard back day... Rob was drinking water next to the shiny trailer. I saw my chance and got his attention by yelling "Rob, I love you!"
(I must be ovulating...)
I talked with Rob, got a great selfie with him and .... and where's the baby?
I remembered carrying him upstairs and checking out the Flag nor Fail "areas". I must have put him down for just a second and... and then I guess I forgot about him?

I ran upstairs and started going through the rooms we had seen... no baby :(
Shit!
Where the fxck is he?!

I was starting to panic. I'm here in Philadelphia and people are expecting Both of us to come back home next month... then I heard it. A weak cry and thumping. Baby came crawling around the corner and he was dragging his sleeping bag with him. He had been crying for a while. I could tell just from his red eyes and the tired movement he still had in him. I lifted him up and he fell asleep against my shoulder <3
"Good boy, baby... good boy."

I walked back downstairs and put kiddo into my extra large gymbag. I sat in the back for the rest of the program. There was an excellent and super motivating speech by Rob about starting your own business and taking the first big risks. ...

Gosh he's GOOD! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment