Saturday, December 12, 2015

a 6 hour dream

I had the possibility to "sleep" around the clock. I took it.

One really long dream got stuck on a loop in my head:

Those city blocks were different. They looked like a movie scene. Just like old New York... or at least the way I imagined old New York. Stone buildings with beautiful windows and narrow streets. None of the street lights worked but I could see that the restaurants had lights on and that the hotel we had booked was also open.
One thing still bothered me... there were cars every where. All the parking places were taken and some of the older cars had a layer of dust on them like they had just been left there... even the small parks were filled with cars... they seemed to be abandoned.
What is this place?

(so idea of the style of the hotel and the cars...)

http://i1314.photobucket.com/albums/t565/SladeSV/DSC_6678_zpsowxvgvbh.jpg

http://forums.aaca.org/uploads/monthly_10_2012/post-88629-143139203488.jpg

http://www.oxfordhistory.org.uk/images/images_high/buildings_south/092_94_alt.jpg


We left our car on the street and walked to the hotel. A skinny young chap told us to fill in "the contracts" and he sent our luggage to our room before we were even sure if we wanted to stay. "Oh, don't worry about the staying part. Everybody has stayed here ;)" he said and grinned.

The hotel looked old and super stylish in an super old fashioned way. It even smelled like an old hotel... I wasn't expecting much from our room.
We were lead to a door and as it opened I saw I was right about not liking this place.
It was a open space with ten bunk beds. All of the beds were taken but two. Me and my friend grabbed our luggage and walked to our beds. Some of the other guests were already asleep and snoring. I noticed that the men didn't wear anything to bed and that the women were gagged and tied to their bedposts...
"...great... I better not sleep or then I should go back down and get my gun out of the car." I thought.
At this point I notices that my "friend" wasn't my friend at all but just some hobo I had found wondering around the city... (I woke up for a sec and noticed that kiddo had climbed into bed and was kicking my face at that moment.)

I heard the door got locked from the out side. Shit. Wedecided to play along. None of the other guests seemed to mind us coming in so maybe what ever they had been doing earlier had been enough for tonight.
About an hour later (I couldn't sleep) I noticed that a small window had been opened behind all the beds. If I was careful enough I could climb out and get to my car. I remembered something sick about the "entry form" or contract like the clerk said... they asked for my blood type and if I had lost any organs lately... jeesus :(

For some un-explainable reason I had to sneak over all the other beds and sleepers. All those fat bastards with their hairy butts and women with sweaty hair and half chewed off gag balls in their mouths... I was lucky that the beds were narrow and they had a wooden frame. I could just tiptoe my way across the room and just as I made it to the window the man sleeping next to it woke up and grabbed my leg with a grip that made me cry out...

"Now where are you going my little beauty?... now, now, now, I haven't seen you here before. No, no, no, no-one leaves with out being introduced to my highness first..." he had a soft, quiet voice and he looked at me like I was his breakfast. I didn't let it get to me. I'm a fxcking survivor. Not a victim!!! I kicked his hand off and threw the blanket over his head. It was wet so it stuck just a little bit... it took him a sec to free himself and by that time I was out the window and on the narrow ledge. I quickly made my way to the fire ladder and back into the hotel. I had to get some answers before I would run to my car... my car!! Where was it?
I had left it in the street but it wasn't there anymore.
Forget the answers, I want my car back!

(my car in this dream...)
http://www.oocities.org/motorcity/3652/1968/68rs4.jpg


I climbed down to the street and looked around. Cars everywhere but my 68 Camaro was nowhere to been seen... :(
"My car... :( I'll fxcking kill them for this >:( !!!"

I walked back into the hotel in my underwear but I didn't see anyone. I got into the service lift and picked the floor that had the most worn out button. Floor 8.
Just when the doors opened I felt a punch in the face. Somebody had been waiting for me. (IRL kiddo kicked me in the nose.)
I collapsed and I was carried to the other side of the lab.
"What should we do with her? She has the wrong blood type but she knows too much?..." I heard people arguing especially about my internal organs and skin color.
"She's good for training... we need some skin to burn... get the scalpel." ...somebody hit me over the head with a metal bed pan and I dosed off again (IRL kiddo had gotten up but the decided to fall back down and our heads had bumped.).
I woke up again. I was tied to a table and alone in the lab. I still had my skin on and by the looks of it I was lucky. Some of the other tables were covered in blood and bone fragments.
I saw a list on the wall:

Oc: android
Ot: android
Dr. Zeus: the king of all these blocks
number of badguys: 2 + 16
time elapsed since we started this journey: 60 years

The lift came back and the doors opened.
"Oh good. You're awake. I am Oc."
A youngish man walked closer and I couldn't tell if he really was an android or not. But he did try to smile and it looked more like he had gas.
"You must be wondering why you are here, hmm?"
"No. I'm wondering where the hell my car is."
"Oh, we have your car. And all the cars from out previous visitors through out the years... don't worry about it. We will take good care of it." he added another of his flatulent smiles...

I kept wondering how I could outsmart an android and I kept thinking about some old StarTrek adventures... there must be a way to get off this table.
"Could I still see my car one more time. I love that machine. He's like my husband..."
Oc stared at me for a moment. I could tell he was experiencing something new and interesting...
"Yes... you love him. Can I see how much... I can take you to him one more time. Show me there."
"Oh yeah... sure. I'll show you how to love a car :)"

He unstrapped me and we went downstairs. He had his hand around my left arm and I had to cry all the way down because he was hurting me so much... I added some extra stumbling to make him think he had broken me. I needed him to relax... I was going to give him the show of his life when we get to my Camaro... gosh I hope my hand gun was still in the glove compartment.

"GARRY!" I shouted when we arrived.
"How ya doing baby?" I climbed on the hood and rubbed my body all over...
"Let me in baby... let me touch you where it tickles..." I opened the right hand door and reached in. I kept my eyes on the android and licked my lips. He had his mouth open and just stood there, 3 feet from the car.

I felt a gun in my hand, kissed my car and popped two in the android's chest and one in the head.
He went down like a bookshelf. The blue smoke came out so I knew he was offline for good.
I checked my gun was ok, got my knickers out of my butt crack and walked back to the hotel.
"God damn what a night."

I was going to put and end to this car-napping and crazy shit.
I knew this Dr. Zeus was the answer and that I needed to find him soon. This time I used the fire escape ladders and started at the roof. To my surprise I was not alone. Three teams of spec.ops were also up there.
"Leave this to us, madam."

They raided the whole building and took down all the bad guys. Ot was found in a service lift having sex with a coffee maker. (I gotta stop watching android movies.)
Dr. Zeus was not so lucky. The spec.ops had cut of his legs and skinned him. They were dragging his empty skin around on a green shower curtain. I could see how his back had staples (3 inches wide) on it running down from his neck to his butt. He still had his "disco ball" underwear on. The spec.ops guys dressed Ot with Dr. Zeus's skin and interrogated him... or them... (oh fxck this dream got sick.)
They had to staple his eye brows to his head so the eye holes would stay in one place as he spoke. For some reason he smiled and snickered like it was funny...

It turns out that the hotel was a front for a genetic manipulation center. A place where Dr. Zeus (who wasn't really a doctor of anything) was learning on his own to clone people so he could take over the world. He was an exceptional scientist when it comes to building androids and robots but a total thumb up the ass when it came to cloning... :D

I sneaked back in to the lab and retrieved the samples they had taken off me. 4 small paper boxes. I hid them in my tank top and walked quietly past one of the guards. He looked at my square boobs and I said:"Dr. Zeus made these." He told me to see a real doctor, soon.

I walked to my car.
I took out the boxes.
They had writing on them:
- green box: blood sample
- blue box: urine sample (now how the hell did they squeeze that out of me?)
- red box: a bit of hair
- yellow box: "anger hormones"

HaH :D what ever they were going to build out of my little samples I'll never know...

***

In other news: I have a chest day today...
I've been thinking about cutting down on pure arm days and focusing on bench presses and back/leg days... hmmm...

It would be a change and when done right (AKA safe) I'll still add mass and strength to my arms and shoulders ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment