Saturday, March 21, 2015

Will this ever stop growing?

Our son is almost 9 months now.
I wake up to a new day every day and he's there, smiling,  laughing,  loving everything.

He's a miracle. He swam through acid to get to be with us. He found that lost egg and pushed through to finish first. All them others either died on the way or were eaten alive by my central police...

I was there when it happened but i didn't see it... so I asked my body how it happened. She told me that when those two different DNAs touched for the first time there was "fire and lightning in the air". The One who came and won the game caused an avalanche of changes. Cells started multiplying like crazy. "Woosh-smak! Woosh-smak! Pop. Pop. Pop. Pop. Pop." The growth was exponential and full of energy. Hormones shot through the roof and my blood filled with chemical messages to both protect the baby and to distroy Everything and Anything that may harm it.

I love our son.
Somehow I feel that I love him more and more every day... can or will it ever stop.
The growth of my love?

No comments:

Post a Comment