Tuesday, March 3, 2015

20 years left to live...

I'll be dead by 2035 ... maybe.

...

I was told I have 20 years left in me. I should make them the best I can. 

What can happen in 20 years?:

- kiddo grows up :)

- I will be married and we'll have a home in a warm country (this is a must for me)

- I'll have watched Knight Rider a thousand times and I'll finally get that T-shirt I want where KITT is jumping over a cow ;)

- I am still eating right,  working out and I have plans (just in case) for the years to come

- I've destroyed all my enemies and loved everything else

- I've set goals and made gains greater than I ever thought was possible  (simply because there was no reason to hold back)

- I've broken a lot of rules and made a lot of people happy

- I've made our son proud <3

- I've taken those risks that I'm thinking about every day these days 

- I might have regrets but not about being too scared to act 

- I will have lived to my fullest, to the max.


Usually we don't know when our time is up.
It could be a problem in the plane's gearbox,  it could be a runaway moose, it might be a tuna sandwich...
Just don't wait around for a better life. Go out and live it.

What's the worst that could happen? Will the planet blow up? I don't think so ;)

Go.
Your life is waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment