Monday, March 9, 2015

A new week

Spring is near. Even little creatures know this :)

The sun gets me a bit crazy. I get ideas. I've missed the sun. It's do much nicer when it's sunny. And I like getting ideas ;)


Kiddo keeps getting more teeth. This means he wakes up sometimes and cries for "no reason". Usually it helps just to be with him. Anything else just gets him more worked up.  He also seems to reach more and more places these days. Sometimes he even scares me... this morning I put him on the ground on his belly but when I turned to look again he was sitting up!? Maybe one of his legs got caught under his belly and he just lifted himself up from there?
He's been following me around... I'm trying to teach him what "come here" and "no" mean. Now and then he still gets tired and just wants to be carried. He supercrawls to my feet when he doesn't want me to pass him by. He's so cute <3

No comments:

Post a Comment