Friday, November 14, 2014

The worst yoga I've ever been to

Last night I got a card that said: "Come to yoga, have yoga with us, yoga is good."
So I went.

It was shit.

About 20 women got stuffed into a small room with a cold floor. I found a spot by the emergency door and wondered if the room would heat up at some point. The lady who was giving the course told us to lie on the floor and just listen to the music.

What?

This is it? This is yoga?

A woman on my right side kept coming closer... she kept saying that the whole idea was to snuggle and giggle for an hour. (What the f...)

After few minutes of the cold floor, shitty music and an over interested co-yogist I got out of there. I told the yogi-lady (or what ever) that I'm not paying for anything and that she can just stop sending me cards.

I'm never going to yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment