Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Over worked

I broke my neck... A problem with my muscles around C7. The area is over worked from breast feeding on a Soft bed and from my normal heavy/crazy work outs.

I have -more than- 50% of my normal range of motion left. I have to drag my head around by lifting and pulling it by hand. I have Great posture ;) but that's about it. Standing up straight is easy, but everything else is shit.

Kiddo is fine. I can do everything he needs me to <3
I just do things a bit slower and differently.

I hope I'll snap out of this by tomorrow. Or sooner ;)

Yes. It hurts.
Most of the time.
I'm even thinking about going to the hospital but I need honey to drive me. I can't even leave the house...
Thank god I have undone chores :)


still in beast mode after a normal workout
after my "my C7 is shit" workout... I can't move my head
kiddo loves TV so much ... Not :D

No comments:

Post a Comment