Friday, November 28, 2014

No rest, creepy dreams

For the last 3 nights I've been in a world of pain... soft, creepy pain that can be stopped if I take meds in my dreams. Yes, meds in my dreams! It actually works!

Honey gave me painkillers in a dream and the pain in my upper back and neck disappeared for the rest of the dream :) I even woke up happy. It was just until I tried to get out of bed when the stabbing feeling hit me again and I was back to being crippled in a semi-sad way...

***

I'm trying to decide if I want to sleep on the living room floor again... I bought a new bed today. Hard as an iglu couch. But it will not be delivered until after X-mas :/

Oh well... I better make my evening omelet and do some stretching. If everything goes well I'll even get a small (yeah right, hard core all the way) shoulder workout into this night's program.

No comments:

Post a Comment