Thursday, November 13, 2014

S.A.

Last night I was back in South Africa :)

We had a picnic by a green lake and I kept wondering if crocs wound eat my toes if I walked around in the shallow water...
We drove around different towns and for some reason I got a needle stuck between my Th12 & L1 in a local hospital. It hurt a bit. But it didn't seem to do anything (I could still move my legs and lower body, I had feeling in them too)

Later on in the dream we went to the airport to board our plane.
And again just like in SO many of my dreams the flight was destined to fly straight to Iceland. I don't understand the magic with that island?.. I've never been there and we're in no hurry to go there either. Still it pops up in to my dreams every week...

I think we got to Iceland but I was in the middle of a Russian mafia battle and my BMW (I had a Big one this time <3 and it had an American old school V8 engine in it <3 ) kept getting shot at... Some men came up to me while I was trying to find my way out of a sand pit. They pushed their way in to the car and tried to shoot me with a star pistol. I got one of them with his own gun but the other shot my seat. Burning leather and blood from my fists made the dream "thinner"... I woke up.
Stupid Iceland.
Stupid mafia and their weird guns.

I had FUN in S.A. I hope I can go back again, soon :)

napping with baba

No comments:

Post a Comment