Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Get over it

Last week left it's marks... I had a mental hangover for days. It was in a good way but I was SO glad it ended on Sunday.

But then... something still kept creeping up and I found myself in a state of loss, I still missed my old job... so bad that when I went for a walk yesterday I felt like I was walking back from a funeral. No... more like a wake.

Last time it took me months to get over it. I guess I never did?
Could this time be any different?

I don't think so and I don't care. So I'll never let go. So fxcking what!

I have a life, a different life, right now.

I'll still keep taking risks and living big.
This life is NOW and it's ALL MINE ;)

So fxck the hangover and keep it as a pleasant memory <3
Some day I might be called back again so I better be OK about it :)

One day it's my turn to leave marks...

No comments:

Post a Comment