Friday, November 28, 2014

The meaning of (my) life

If you've read the Little Prince (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Little_Prince) you know what I'm wondering about...

The fox always gets me... he kills me...

“Goodbye,” said the fox. “Here is my secret. It’s quite simple: One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes. . . . It’s the time that you spent on your rose that makes your rose so important. . . . People have forgotten this truth,” the fox said, “But you mustn’t forget it. You become responsible for what you’ve tamed. You’re responsible for your rose. . . .” 

I've talked about this fox with a friend of mine he seems to get it. It's clear and easy to him... but my head just won't wrap around it. I do understand everything (understanding is not the problem), I just don't WANT for the fox to leave... I don't want for the flower to ever wither. I don't want the fairy tale to end. 
The neverending story, that's my life. 


www.etsy.com


I can't live without an happy ending, for everyone.

Is it impossible?

No, it is not. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment