Tuesday, August 5, 2014

4 weeks postpartum

I'm already close to (and some mornings under) 60kg :/

This is not good.
My weight went down too quickly :/

No, I'm not mad. I had a wish. I hoped that I could shred while I drop some of my "baby fat"... I guess I just dropped the extra weight (and extra water) super fast and now I'm just 2-4kg FAT?

Aargh... oh well.
I still have all the time in the world.
Fuck the scale! :D

I will keep eating and walking and drinking water and keeping an eye on my abs <3
My pretty little abs are coming back. I saw some shadows this morning!! My upper abs are getting closer... they are maybe 3-4cm apart? I'm not sure. It's still too soon to make serious checks...

I should post a picture. I'll take one tomorrow morning :)

;)

Here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment