Monday, August 18, 2014

Can you top this?

Last night I went to a "friend's house"... she lived in a mansion over looking a dark sea and a small, old town. It was the end of August and the nights were getting darker. Street lights made the small roads and narrow alleys look so romantic as we walked around her mansion and looked at some of her "winter flowers" and other exotic plants she had.

The house had 2 floors.

The bedrooms were on the second floor. So was my room. The guest room with a small train track that brought food from the kitchen.
It was an all you can eat night at the mansion!! :)

I ordered different ice-creams and cakes and lots of coffee.
A voice in the small intercom said: "the food shall arrive in two hours"

Me and my friend took our time changing into some nicer socks (? I don't know why?) and went to the hallway to look at the artwork and other handmade art. Even the carpets were sown in Nepal (or so she said).

Most of the ambience came from the golden artefacts and peach color in the walls (some kind of super glamorous wallpaper).

I went back into my room to wait for the little train to bring me my treats. I sat on the bed. The linen were new. Un ironed and smelled like plastic.

I just got this bad feeling...

I heard the train in the room next door.
I stopped for a while and the continued to my room. The track ran all around my room and disappeared into the wall where it continues in the next room again...

The little doors opened.

I didn't smell coffee or cakes.
I didn't see ice-cream or anything that I liked.

The little train was dragging carts with silver serving trays on them. On those service trays were cut off pieces of different humans. I could tell there were at least 6 different men and women cut up into pieces, large pieces. The blood dripped from the bits of meat and flesh... The insides of the (pieces of) corpses had not been taken out but they had been tied up with string so that the muscles and guts wouldn't fall out.

***

I know my anatomy studies might invade my dream world but shiiiiit....
this was some sick stuff!!

***

A bit later I woke up and fed our son...
I hope he only sees dreams of happy faces and warm milk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment