Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Killer hogs

Bad dreams even when everything else is going smoothly...

I had a really cool car last night. A 4 wheeler, no roof, BIG tires, short body, rusty white paint... The works. I drove down to a dried up lake to test it in the mud when I saw these 2 fat idiots (men) with shotguns. They were hanging around a big hog. It looked like they wanted to slaughter it...
Like I said, they were idiots. One of 'em took a shot at the pigs scull and missed by a long shot... He shot his friends foot off! The piggy (the size of a hippo) smelled the blood a attacked the wounded idiot. He screamed and ended up shooting his friend in the face.
A long story short: my super cool car dream ended up being a horror story about 2 idiots getting eaten alive by a huge hog.
Shit.
I  hate bad dreams.
Sick shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment