Saturday, August 30, 2014

8w pp


It's almost 8 weeks now... 8 weeks of food, rest, water, walks, happy things and a happy baby. My body surpriced me today with a gift from "fuxk you world". I got my period.
I've been SO happy not bleeding like a wounded animal every month and having a super hygienic feel to my life. I Hate this shit.
Fxck!
***
So I had my 2nd leg day today. Just some light squatting, nothing deep. Some sets for my back and some crappy posing. I was in a hurry... Poses suck so bad if I don't have time to Think while I move...
This week I didn't eat right. I had sweet potatoes on Monday and protein bars on Wednesday and Thursday and a piece of bread on Friday... I think I even drank 2-3 liters of milk. I sucked this week.
I had a reason. I had a BIG exam.

It's not a good reason. It's not like my head fell of. The exam went well. I even learned new things.
But I fxcked up my diet for this week and I can't fix it. I'll just have to get back on the elephant and  keep going for 2 more weeks and hope that I didn't just eat away my muscles by being an idiot for a week...

No comments:

Post a Comment