Friday, August 15, 2014

A bad day

My worst day of the week might well be Tuesday...
I hate that f***ing day to bits.
You see, I get to eat whatever I want on Saturdays (sometimes on Sundays too) so the sugar rush wears off by Tuesday.

So by Wednesday I'm a food-robot... the kind that doesn't give a shit. Just eats what she finds packed away in the fridge and then drinks a gallon of water to kill the pain (the pain of not having porridge and bread and jam and bananas and mmmm...)
On a bad day I MISS my sugar and sweets & I hate my eggs and meat...

WHEN I make it to Thursday I'm fine and happy... BUT that darn Tuesday.
Gosh.

But hey:

DO THE WORK.
EAT RIGHT if that's all you CAN do.

So Fuck Tuesday.
It'll end. It always goes away by the next morning ;)

5,5 weeks pp


No comments:

Post a Comment