Friday, August 15, 2014

I dream big... so am I crazy or what?

My dreams and hopes don't make me any stranger than the next gal.

So WHY is it that if you share your hopes or dreams or (just) ideas ... you get shit for it?
No, not from everyone. And NOT always in a bad way. Sometimes people just don't listen long enough or they don't ask the right questions before they dump their own misery on you.

It's the same with dieting and working out and living normally without following the "norm"...

What are those crazy dreams that some other Finns can't handle without going bananas and thinking that I must be a bad mother or a manic fitness feline... (or what ever)

Traveling

Places I would LIKE to see:

The mountains and (bear) forests of Montana (USA), I would go to a diner on Saturday morning and have waffles with jam and whipped cream :)

Texas and Colorado, Texas for the rodeos and palmtrees and cars, Colorado for it's nature parks, straight roads and that "Springs" place ;D

Canada, south parts, especially a city with a small border crossing place with the USA, I would have a small takeaway coffee and it would not even go cold during the crossing :)

The Pacific, maybe somewhere around California... I won't swim in it though! Too many Jaws movies... but I would go to a surf shop and check out the board waxes :)

A skiing resort somewhere in central Europe... just to wear retro clothes and drink a mint chocolate cocoa while wearing a fur hat :)

Life style

No need to explain these ;)

Stay fit and stay lean (well GET -back- lean)

Eat well, eat CLEAN and enjoy food (enjoy Every week of my life)

Work, work, work. I won't just "sit on the bus" and wait for my life to pass me by. I will NOT wait for the weekend to come! Waiting around and HOPING for shit to happen doesn't bring results... I will make MY life HAPPEN :)  

Life may be short but it sure takes a hell of a long time to get it done right :)
So why not enjoy it?

Are you enjoying your life?

Are you?

...

I'll write more about my dreams and hopes later.
Whenever I want to.




No comments:

Post a Comment