Thursday, July 31, 2014

A big thing

I tested my foam rollers today :)
And I CAN use them again!
3,5 weeks after the birth of our son and I can help my leg muscles to relax better :D

I didn't test it on my upper back yet... Soon I'll star needing help in that area. It's impossible to massage it by myself, but the foam roller does it easily.

I'm happy with what I have right now. I'll test other ways to roll my muscles next week. I'm not doing any real exercises anyhow so it's more a mental thing (although my calves+thighs really needed some massage by now!).

Aahh... I'm hitting my gluteus maximus next! ;)

My belly is still FAR from ready. I'm about 86cm now (I was about 103cm just before I had kiddo)... still a lot to go! (circumference --> around the bellybutton)

No comments:

Post a Comment