Monday, July 7, 2014

Last week, week 40

Last week I had several short work outs, some walks and plenty of treats (ice-cream, pizza, a hand full of candy, lots of fruits, some dark bread, too much cheese and a gallon of milk...)...

I did my work outs at home... legs, shoulders and arms are easy. Back add chest still need some more ideas and my core needs to come back ;)

On Saturday honey surprised me and we went to real gym :) I made it a leg day. It was a good day :)

I get tired in the sun. I could sleep for the rest of the day and night I spend a morning in the sun... even a 1-1,5h walk can get me looking like the kitchen rag :D

My home work outs:

I keep the weights close. I do circuit training. I keep a water bottle close and opened.
I do at least 2-3 sets with 10-50 reps. I do super sets, giant sets and I use a mirror to see what happens around my core area (I need to see my lower back!)... If I start to feel tired (too tired) I shorten my sets, start adding holds to sets (a rep will have a 2-6 sec. hold in it) and I FIND the reason for the tired feeling (is it in my muscles, is it in my head, is it motivation, heat, bad underwear?...).

My walks:
30 min - 1,5 hours, just walking, enjoying the weather (what ever it may be), up a hill down another... soft ground, no tarmac. Usually alone, sometimes I use my "Nordic walking sticks". About 20 min in to the brisk walk I always find myself in a bush with a full bladder (well, not full for long).

Kiddo loves my walks, he often kicks around and tries to push his way out to join me :)
I've notices that if I feel a strong weight around my lower abs I can just squeeze my abs a bit and it helps. I've stopped being worried about my abs even though I can't plank to save my life AND I'm such a balloon now that I look silly just sitting down... I look just like an orangutan.

some stretching after my morning walk...




No comments:

Post a Comment