Wednesday, July 30, 2014

A need to reflect

"...I can not believe how amazing everything is going..."

I'm still recovering from having a baby but I'm doing it quite nicely :)

This Monday kiddo and I drove down to the city and I had my body composition checked out. Here's what we found:

Weight 62,4kg
Body fat 26,3%
Fat tot. 16,4kg
"to stay alive" I need 1371,9kcal/day

Muscle mass:
left leg 6,9kg
right leg 6,9kg
left arm 2,2kg
right arm 2,2kg
"mid bits" 25,6kg

About 2 years ago I had less muscle tissue (about 2kg less) and my fat% was different (19,8% ~11kg, my weight was 55,2kg) but I do wonder if I lost any muscle during the pregnancy...? I'll never know.

This morning I was just under 62kg... I'm in no hurry to lose the weight. When I hit 60kg I'm expecting to stay in that weight for a long time since I want to turn fat into muscle :) mostly by eating Right but also by doing (at least) 3 (GYM) workouts per week + long walks with the baby. If I'm lucky I'll have a chance to go to a gym on the weekends but I'll do fine at home too! :)

I'm getting my body composition tested AGAIN next month.
We'll see how well I've actually been eating ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment