Thursday, July 17, 2014

So, How bad is it...?

2 days ago I had my "metallic clips" removed. I had them for a week. Skin ( belly) is tightening up nicely but I'm still quite bloated and I feel "stupid" when we go out 'cause I'm not happy with my "baby belly". Week after week it will get smaller and eventually it will look something like the belly I had last night in my dream :)

About my dreams... I've been hanging out at this spooky town somewhere around mid Europe. Old town, big stone buildings and narrow alleys. It was winter the other night. I was out driving with honey. Slippery as hell it was. I lost control over the car (a really old VW Beetle, yellow and rusty), we were all over the road, I screamed, lifted my arms to the roof and told honey I don't want to drive any more. He took over and with just two small moves we were safe again... the car was under control, no-one got hurt and everything was alright again :)

Kiddo:
Sleeps, eats, uses diapers and makes cute sounds <3
He also knows how to cry :)
He makes faces, rolls around on the bed and looks around a lot.
He seems very interested in the world around him.
And boobs.
He loves boobs.

I have time to eat well, do all the wifey stuff around the house... I have time to take good care of our boy and we all have plenty of time to live as a family and learn new things every day.
Life is good :)
I think my preparations were a good thing. Mental prep was the key... And the food prep... And ALL those work outs ;)

:D

We're learning and living at the same time. The hours in a day are just fine. A bit mixed up, but everything gets done.

Plan for success! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment