Thursday, July 24, 2014

going on week 3...

hmm, baby got his first check up.
I was more nervous than he was. I don't like it when half strangers make our son cry...

I get primitive...

He didn't really cry too much. Just took a dump in his nappies and sprayed urine everywhere when I took his diaper off for the check up. Kiddo loves to play like he's a fire hose ;D

After a 40min walk on Tuesday... 
I was attacked by wasps (or what ever) in the forest so we had to run a bit and this meant that I bled a bit in my pants when we got home... I didn't rip anything --> some fresh blood and "crystal slime" (that was going to pop out anyhow) just let go and moved out :)
Yäk.
belly: 2 weeks pp (me: about 63kg, 162cm. This is still about 10kg MORE than I weighed last summer!)
this is taking foreverrrrr...

Most of my extra fat is in my thighs, butt and lower back... sure I have some on my belly, arms and all over the place... Gosh. I wonder if only clean eating will help?
It just feels SO stupid to just go out for walks... like what the fxck?! That's it?! Yes, THAT is it.

Life sure is weird and the days are not covered with smog or mist or any of that shit... I'm awake when I'm awake and I sleep the rest of the time :) 

It's that easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment