Tuesday, July 22, 2014

My recovery from a c-section

2 weeks into this new life as parent/safety officer/private milk bar etc. to a new boy.

I had to stick this stuff into my belly for 2 weeks just to be safe from blood problems (embolisms).
Still just short & long walks and wife/female/mother stuff around the house.
I get a lot of sleep and I can rest if I need to. Belly is still gathering itself... it feels like it's taking forever but I know it takes time. I WANT my NORMAL belly back. I'll get it soon :)
Plenty of oil, massage and and good food :)
I'm very happy that I didn't get any stretch marks anywhere. Must be all the oiling and fresh veggies in my diet?

I take care of my skin, hair, face and body just like I used to. Baby is never in the way and since he loves milk and resting and looking around --> he's enjoying his life quite well <3

The surface wound healed very quickly... but I can still feel the stitches under my skin, freaky! I wonder how long it takes for them to melt away? I've read somewhere that when they start melting it causes some pain in the area. Oh well, at least I'll know what's going on ;)

 My weight is still dropping, slowly. I'm around 63kg right now.
No rush. I want to keep my muscles ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment