Sunday, March 9, 2014

Tape me up

Taping up feet and hands backs and fingers and things at school today.
Stupid tape hurts like hell. No, not the "ripping the tape off my skin". That's easy. My nails hurt from ripping the strips of tape off the roll of tape. Autz :(

Our son kept waking up every 2 hours. Might be from all this sitting down or then I'm just full of adrenalin 'cause I really don't like playing around with these sport tapes.

We got into kinesio taping as well... I'll buy some for work and home.
I might need them myself next year. Or this summer ;)



23 weeks pregnant in this picture :)

BTW... our kid kept kicking me around for the whole day and night... he was "awake" from about 14:00 to 22:00. 

We watched We're the Millers (loved it!) today. 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1723121/



No comments:

Post a Comment