Saturday, March 29, 2014

Mika is Hack!

I had a short dream about a hack cube and Nyyssölä :)
Yes. I got my dreams back :)

www.mikanyyssola.fi
I went to Mika's gym again. He was breathing hard and leaning to the wall by the hack machine... or hack cube should I say.

The hack cube was NOT for little people. It was a huge metal "cage" that had a long lever on one side. You could change the angle of the hack squat by moving the lever... It was NOT easy to move it. Everything weighed like hell. Mika said that that was the way he liked it. He liked the idea of a "truly hard" work out :)

I let him get on with the rest of his leg day but stayed for a while to look around the gym. One of the walls had a huge Japanese picture of a samurai in a storm drawn on it.
The samurai had his sword pulled out and was holding it close to his chest. He grinned at the storm and didn't look like he would ever let the storm (even) push him around.
Mika saw me looking at the work of art and shouted that it was actually hand painted by his friends and that he loved the way it looked old and rusty. I too liked the way it melted in to the rest of the gym and still brought a STRONG feeling to everything... It Gave energy <3
Perfect gym!

***

Last night I went to a cafe in my last dream. I had two different types of juices, two different types of mineral waters and a looooong piece of french bread with salad and fish... uuuh. I like eating at night. And I especially love waking up to "have some more" <3

Last night wasn't the easiest though... Me and my team had an elevator murderer to kill and there was blood all over the place... Plenty of elevators in my dreams. I don't hate them in real life, or anything. Still there's always a problem with them in my dreams. Usually I'm trying to go Down to the basement or garage to get my car <3


No comments:

Post a Comment