Saturday, March 22, 2014

Bad rally

We had a rough night.
The first born was sick and kept waking us up every couple of hours.

I had stupid dreams.

www.peugeot-sport.com

Me and honey were in a Peugeot. A rally car. I was driving, he had the maps.
I sucked.
I kept changing the wrong way and at the wrong time, I couldn't reach the pedals too well and we got caught in several hill climbs AND I ended up going the wrong way at one point.

I felt like shit :(
Honey tried to cheer me up but I knew that our car was not going to finish first. We weren't the last couple either :) ...so it could have gone worse ;)

I've actually tried out a Peugeot rally car once! :)
It was just a test drive, but OH BOY was it Fun!!! :D
The acceleration is something you do not find in Normal cars. Not even in the Big engine-American cars that I've tested... oh that little bundle of safety bars sure woke me up... aaahhh. And NO, I did Not fuck up that test drive. I nailed it! <3

Here's something I tried out last night at the gym:


Pumping around with 32kg... some of my last sets for that night.



No comments:

Post a Comment