Friday, March 28, 2014

Some one's hacked my dreams

For 2 or 3 night now I've been watching someone else's dreams.
I haven't seen myself in the mirror and my family hasn't been there. The cities are all wrong and I'm shorter.
Last night I made the "dream avatar" draw a picture of her self. It didn't look anything like me!

So...
I'm either hacked or then I'm the hacker?

But who's seeing MY dreams? Who the hell is driving around in MY car and having coffee in MY mountain cafes and spending time with Mika Nyyssölä?

***

I have work tomorrow... again.
I've kept this whole week a slow week at the gym. It's my rest week now so there's nothing to show for it but a cranky feeling :)

I'm walking to work.
It's about 12km from home to work.
Nordic walking all the way :)

On Monday I'm hitting the gym again and since I'm done with my "killing my legs" theme I'll be starting my "pumpkin shoulders" theme <3 Oh yeah... I still have time and I still can build as well as grow.

Gosh, do I want to GROW!


"Stay hungry."
Big Arnold <3

No comments:

Post a Comment