Friday, March 28, 2014

eat it up!

I've been writing down everything that I've eaten or drank this week. I did the same thing earlier this year. I'll keep it up until Saturday night. I'm interested in SEEING what I eat and when.

I'm actually quite surprised to see that almost EVERY day I skip a meal or a snack!
This means that I'm UNDER eating 100-300kcal/day... If I keep this up for the rest of my pregnancy, if I keep skipping meals, I'll be eating my own muscles = Nooo!!!

It has been a GREAT test. I did it especially to SEE how I'm doing. And I still have over a day to go.

I'll use what I've found and learned to modify my diet to make it harder for me to skip meals and easier to find time for snacks! :)

I'm also checking my water intake and I'm VERY happy to see that it is OK.
I've been feeling  quite tired and feeling a bit under the weather so I've even been drinking at night (4-8dl or water).
I've made all my notes in Finnish so I might not post them here but we'll see... I guess I could post at least ONE day :) (I'll pick the best one of course... hihii)

I've got a long week ahead of me again (and an even longer spring) so if I fail... just forget it :)

Gosh, it's time for my "before bed" food!
Omelette time! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment