Thursday, March 13, 2014

Bad zombies

Zombie dreams again...
I was watching telly and the only program on it was a document about zombies eating zombies.
It was in black and white.

I felt sick. I kept trying to change the channel but the darn TV didn't even turn off... just that program about zombies eating each other... YÄK!

Another dream pushed me to an old house.
It was somewhere in Louisiana... I think the year was something like 1680 or something. I might have seen a news paper or then someone spoke to me. IT was the dead of night. The moon was out and Holy Mama was it BIG. Just like a huge LAMP :D
Beautiful.

I just walked around. No zombies. No vampires. Just me, the moon and the empty house of memories <3
I think I loved being there. I think it was my home <3

A nice dream.

but...

I woke up crying... the dream ended when the house disappeared like dust to the wind... weird?

No comments:

Post a Comment