Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A dream in a dream

I had a dream in a dream.
Yes, I sleep even when I'm sleeping :)
(I've been VERY tired lately, long days...)
In my dream Anssi 8000 and Maria Stereo had an adventure.

These people are real!
http://www.soundi.fi/uutiset/anssi-8000-ja-maria-stereo-kuuden-vuoden-tauko-paattyy

yle.fi
When I woke up (still in my first dream, remember), I had a team make a short film about the dream I had and then I showed it to Anssi and Maria. The dream was very symbolic and some of the actors were a bit fat to play their roles (the guy who played Anssi was very heavy and in the end where he jumps naked in to a pile of snow he wasn't supposed to wreck the camera...) but most of the "movie" worked out just fine. Well, I liked it...

Meanwhile in real life: We went to Anssi's and Maria's gig last Saturday. I've never seen their show before, but I've watched every bit I can find on Youtube :)

I loved it <3
They are both funny and talented and I really love the style they use with their music!
They have a song that always makes me cry... for some reason, unknown to me, it just gets me every time. It makes me very sad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSepX8WI6Xw

www.youtube.com
They are a darling couple <3

No comments:

Post a Comment