Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Muesli dreams

So what happens if I eat some muesli after my "bed time food" just because I'm STILL hungry...

It was a really nice night, clear dark sky, lots of warm lights, a residential area with beautiful high houses, flowers, plants and a cactus in the front of the house that we were planning to buy. A huge penis shaped cactus (1,5m tall). It even looked like it had an extra penis in the bottom half of it and little balls.
Great, we're buying a house from the village pervert...

Honey said that we could cut that thing down if I wasn't happy with it.
We went for a coffee and "some thing sweet but salty" to talk about it. We found a perfect cafe but since I already ate a bag of sweets in the car we settled for a proper meal (lasagna, fresh salad and water) and took the coffee to go.

We came back to the house and now it was ours. All the furniture was in side already. We had weird taste. Stuffed animals, old paintings, fluffy pillows, thick carpets, dark colors and gold... It looked more like a scene from a Sherlock Holmes movie :D

We sat in the library room and smiled at each other. The penis cactus was over the fireplace. It looked like a trophy.

We were going to a party that same night. I heard they would be serving different salads with soft drinks. I think it was a double birthday... We didn't really know these people but we went. It was the fastest party I've been to for a while :)
We had salad at a small bar, we talked with a couple of people and left. When we were leaving a lady ran to me and asked if I had already done MY salads 'cause she had heard that Honey and I were getting married tomorrow.

Me: "Aaa-haa..." (I had no idea)

She told me to just use the same salad bowls and to buy the salad from the same cafe where she had bought it from...
Suddenly I felt SO tired.
Honey had gone already so I got in my car and drove to the near by sand pit.

www.chevrolet-camaro.org
Drifting... I went drifting and I REALLY let it ROCK :)
I like these dreams... hihihiiii ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment