Friday, October 16, 2015

Together with Richard

I got called back to work at the Gas Monkey Garage :D
They had a "super rally hotrod day" in some underground tunnels in a city near here... I got to print out t-shirts and hand them out to all the contestants. They were blue shirts with the GMG logo on both sides and the name of the rally race on the back: "Tunnel cannonball 1.0"
My prints were not super straight or even similar in color depth or thickness but Richard said that he loved the way I made all the shirts look "old and crappy". Hmm, I'm sure he meant well...

Some of the cars were really strange. There was a fat lady with a short red hair (styled up to look like a cat) and she drove a black, roofless (no windscreen either) hotrod with a V10. It was so loud that she screamed all the time (even when the engine was off). Her car kept dying on her and actually she was the only one who couldn't take off when the lights turned green... she just yelled at her car and shouted "Push, push, somebody push me!!"

The noise (from the cars racing in the tunnels) was so loud that I remember thinking that I must be snoring 'cause I can feel my lungs shake.

No comments:

Post a Comment