Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Red bikinis

I was at a fitness competition last night :)
It was a different competition... we didn't have ANY audience.
It was just us, the camera crews and the people who made things happen.

We weren't on time. It wasn't anyone's fault, Someone just kept changing the order all the time (on the internet): first the men were supposed to star the day, then it was the women, then it was the bodybuilders, now it was the fitness girls...

By the time my alarm rang I was still pumping up for my stage time - not knowing if I were actually going yet - and dancing around to soften my nerves... no point in being nervous since there wasn't even an audience out there... In fact, there weren't even any seats 'cause the sitting area was our prepping area :)

I was warming up just 30m from the front of the stage :)

I looked around and all the Pros didn't seem to mind the delay but all of us Amateurs felt like our money and months of prepping was being wasted :/

I woke up happy 'cause I looked Really good in my red bikini <3
But I don't think I'll ever go red in real life though?

(A lot of the Pros were wearing red as well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment