Thursday, May 15, 2014

5 nights of bad dreams

It took 5 nights for the nightmares to cool off...
The first 3 I was able to forget but the last two keep floating around in my mind.

#4 I was at a lecture (or some kind of a "learning party") about photography and modeling. I had a heavy winter coat on me and several warm shirts. It was summer but I felt cold. I sat next to a girl who loved her camera. She loved it so much she called it by name, "Cammy" it was...

She took some pics of me by the wall and kept asking me to pose for her and to have my arms up or to the sides and to make faces. I didn't. I just stood there like a doll... but when she showed me her pics from the camera I was shocked! In the pics I was wearing a black dress with red cherries, no sleeves, and doing all the poses that she wanted! The pics were mushy but I could tell it looked like me. I didn't have ANY tattoos in the pics but my arms looked like mine. I asked her to take some video so I could see if made any difference (by this time the dream got very COLD). She took some video and I couldn't believe it, I moved around on the video just like she wanted, I did all the poses and had that dark dress on... More people started to take pics and video me...

Why was this a nightmare? --> Everyone had control over me but ME, everyone got their pictures JUST like they wanted but I was cold and didn't care for the attention... I ran away from that place as the people there started to loose their faces. They literally melted off :( They had no eyes but their cameras could see everything.

I tripped over a very small boy before I got out. He kept laughing and showed me the door. He was dressed like a gentleman in the 1920's and he had a cane with him. He didn't look too dangerous but I lied to him about where I was going.

#5 Giant pirates, dead and decomposing pirates, were kept in giant glass tanks... The pirates were about 20m high and the room had more than 8 of them there. They all stood up right and the person giving the tour told us that they were SO EVIL that they could not die... The water moved and small bubbles ran across their sculls that still had most of their flesh on them. Some times a pirate would turn to look at you and sometimes you could see how the flesh would just peel off his back thigh... YÄK!

I hated being on this crazy tour from hell... The room had no gravity so we had to swim through the air. I didn't swim like I usually do (diving around like a happy little dolphin). I swam right against the floor like a little scared frog. I begged out loud that I could leave this room as I crept towards the big mahogany doors... I tried to swim as fast as I could but the air was thick and I took ALL my efforts just to keep moving slowly... "Please, please let me go", I cried and grabbed the door handle.

I made it out but as I fell down the stairs I saw that some of the other rooms (in that same museum) were closed but the key holes had red slime pushing through them and an eye in everyone of them stared at me.

"I need to get out of here" was my first thought.

At the bottom of the stairs I was told to go back up, back to the room with the undead pirates.
I woke myself up and I took me a minute or two to get out of bed. It was SO cold in the bedroom...

Oh God, I hope my dream space doesn't have a connection to our son.
I hope he sees dreams like his father. Good dreams but NO HAUNTING! Some of my dreams are more than 30 years, maybe 32 years old and I STILL remember how horrible they were.

It's a whole other life at night :)
The good dreams are GOOD ;) even better then the real thing <3
But the bad dreams can get very scary... and the only problem is that it takes a lot of effort to FORGET the feelings I have in those dreams... But I'm quite good at it :)





1 comment:

  1. En tiedä, onko tämä helpottava tieto, mutta mutta.. Raskauden lähestyessä loppuaan painajaisten määrä lisääntyy, kun mieli alkaa valmistautua tulevaan. Ajatukset kääntyy synnytykseen ja elämään vauvan kanssa entistä enemmän ja käsittelet mahdollisesti juuri pahimpia pelkojasi unissasi. Kaikki se on täysin luonnollista, mutta hittovie, miten ärsyttävä keino herätellä odottava äiti valmistautumaan vauvan tuloon. Fysiologia pienempi kuin kolme.

    ReplyDelete