Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Old school

I went "home" after a looong time <3


Samuli Koutajoki Big Boss at Kuntokeskus K&M
www.kuntokeskuskm.fi
I hit my upper back and shoulder with my honey... I was the MOST effective work out in weeks! I sure is up to the GYM as well as up to ME ---> Do the Work! (Do it at the Right place)

I did all sorts of fun sets with the different equipment they have there <3 I also hit my back with one armed rows --> 30kg was still ok :) Even though I weigh over 68kg now... Oh well, I guess weight isn't everything. Maybe I should try it with 34kg ;)

I'm going back at the end of this month. And I would love to check that place out next month too ('cause I'll be a huge balloon by then and it will look so funny... I'll take pics and videos!) <3

Samuli's gym moved few months ago across the street :)
Now everything is on the same floor :)

Gosh I wish we lived in Lahti <3 I could train there all the time!
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment