Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Feelin' fat, R ya?

I don't look too thin... But I'm 33weeks pregnant so fuxk dat...

Just cleaned up my diet again.
I've been popping too many white carbs lately. Popping down shit. Feeling bloated and tired.
Klick-klack, klick-klack... Boom! Two days and I feel SO much better :)

I weigh around 68kg. It might even go down a bit. Oh We'll. I'm at the gym maybe 2-3 times a week. No hurry with my lifting... I want to fix my diet first :)

My diet is about 80% of my lifting. Bad food equals shitty training. Good food = Great workout = Competition season <3

I gave myself a "go mad" day every Saturday. We'll see how mad I feel next Saturday :) Usually the first one is the hardest... I don't want kill my good feelings with white shit and sugar and bad carbs... But I AM going to eat as many fruits as I can! :-P


No comments:

Post a Comment