Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The laughing, brown cat

The laughing cat, the brown cat. He stretched and stretched as long as he could. Lying on his back on the floor he looked at me with his happy eyes. How do cats always seem to smile so deeply? He loved it when I touched his belly. His fur was soft and warm. Short but so thick <3 His skin was thin and I could feel his muscles through it. 8 pale and tiny nipples were hardly detectable on his skin. He put one of his back legs up. Straight up! It looked so nutty that I laughed. Ankle all straight and his thigh and buttocks all tight and slick (he had just licked everything clean). With his front paws he stroked his knee and thighs like a dancer in a music video. I wondered where he had learned to do so. He kept smiling at me and zigzagged with his back legs. Then he stretched as long as he could again and I stroked his belly a bit. He laughed! Real cat laugh! Not a monkey type screaming or a squirrel sound but the cutest cat laugh I've ever heard! It was beautiful. He loved it when I straightened his fur around his knee and he started purring… I think he was my synaptic cat. He was so stretchy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment